Call free 24/7 to report lost or stolen cards
Our advisers are here to help, Monday to Friday 08:00-20:00; Saturday 09:00-17:30.
Get the support and advice you need, without visiting your branch, by booking a video conference with your adviser. It’s a simple and secure way to manage your finances.
- your meeting is arranged with your usual adviser
- you enjoy the same quality advice you get in branch
- you save the time and effort of having to visit us
If you apply for a product or service, you can easily complete and share the paperwork online or by post. You can also choose to have an audio-only meeting, where you can’t be seen.
How can I get it?
Simply ask your adviser when booking your appointment. You can contact them on their direct line, by email or through our secure messaging service.
Send us a private message if you have any questions about our products, services or accounts.
Find your nearest branch.
Your HSBC accounts
Stay up to date
Check your secure messages in Online Banking for updates to your accounts.
Visit us in branch
Speak to an adviser at your nearest branch, at a time to suit you.
Open an account
Fill out our online form and open a new account in just a few minutes.
Fill out our online form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Feedback and complaints
At HSBC, we always aim to offer you the best possible level of service, including the full extent of our financial expertise. However, despite our focus on always providing you with a seamless experience, there may be some occasions when you’re disappointed with our services.
In order for us to improve and better meet your expectations, please let us know of any complaints you might have. During the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak, we advise you to make use of the many ways to contact us remotely if you would like to make a complaint:
- through your online banking account and choosing "complaint" as your reason for contacting us
- call us on 0 800 215 915(1) (toll-free)
- fill in the form "send a message" and choosing "complaint" as your reason for contacting us
Important: Please note that for now, our contact page is only available in French. All you have to do is click on 'réclamation' to proceed with filing your complaint.
All personal data is collected, processed and stored in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Charter which can be consulted at the following address: https://www.hsbc.fr/protection-des-donnees and available on request from any HSBC agency in France. We would also like to remind you that, in accordance with the applicable regulations, any consumer has the possibility to register for free on the Do-Not-Call List:www.bloctel.gouv.fr. It is forbidden for a professional to telephone a consumer listed on this list, except in the case of contractual relations.
Telephone calls received or issued by HSBC Continental Europe may be subject to registration for quality or training purposes or to be kept for evidentiary purposes.
(1) There's no surcharge on the phone number customers call when they want a guarantee of performance for a contract signed with a professional or to inquire about a complaint handling. Calls to this 'numéro vert' number are toll-free when made from a landline in metropolitan France.