Why choose the Visa Infinite card
Very high financial limits, tailored to your needs by your branch adviser
Additional insurance and assistance for your complete peace of mind
24/7 access to 'Infinite Service', which goes the extra mile to meet your requests
A wide range of unique benefits from the most prestigious partners.
The prestige card for exceptional service
The Visa Infinite Card is tailor-made to assist you every day, no matter what your needs or expectations.
Flexible withdrawal and payment limits
Your Visa Infinite Card offers the following standard limits.
These can be customised based on your personal situation, and whether you opened your account online or in branch.
You’ll get your individual limits in your Personalised Conditions when you apply.
- €20,000 every 30 days, of which €5,000 or the local currency equivalent can be abroad
Travel assistance and insurance(2)
The following assistance services are included when you travel:
- repatriation of travel companions
- interpreter services
- replacement driver
- reimbursement of overseas medical expenses
Only available to valid Visa Infinite Card holders.
For more information, download the latest Visa Infinite notice
The following insurance services are included when you travel:
- flight and baggage delay
- theft of luggage from a hotel or rental car
- theft or damage to rental vehicles
- trip cancellation or interruption
- worldwide winter sports cover
Only available for services purchased with your Visa Infinite Card.
The description and terms and conditions for this cover can be found in the leaflet provided with your card.
The annual fee for the Visa Infinite debit card is €335.
It's also available with HSBC Hexagone, from €29 per month.
In France and the Eurozone:
Withdrawals in euros are free of charge at any cash machine.
In the European Economic Area:
For card payments and cash withdrawals, currency is converted at the rate applied by Visa on the day the transaction is processed.
Outside the Eurozone:
- withdrawals at HSBC Group ATMs are exempt from our standard charges(2)
- withdrawals at other ATMs are subject to our fixed and proportional fees(2)
More information is available in branch and on our website in our card fees.
Visa Infinite Service
Our dedicated 'Infinite Service' hotline gives you easy access to all the services offered by your card:
- cover questions and claims
- cash advances if you lose your card, as well as blocking your old card and ordering a replacement
- booking tickets for a trip or a show
- applications for partner offers
But above all, it acts like your personal assistant. It can book a taxi, buy tickets, organise a trip, look for a property and much more. It will save you so much time!
You will receive, twice a year, a catalogue of prestigious benefits from brands in the world of luxury and leisure. Visa Infinite partners are grouped into four themes:
- art of Living
These benefits are also available online at www.visainfinite.fr and by telephone from 'Infinite Service'.
In case of loss or theft
Please report loss or theft immediately:
- call free 0 800 970 179*** our HSBC Customer Relations department is open 24/7.
- at your local HSBC branch
- in online banking: Accounts and cards France > Cards > Report a lost or stolen card
In the event of fraud, your branch and our advisers will help you with the steps you need to take.
Note: you may be liable for any debts incurred due to late cancellation, gross negligence or fraud.
To apply for this product, book an appointment with a branch advisor.